Word Study Bug

ekim37

I just did the exact same search: same text, same search, same os, and had no issue at all. Are you using 14.03? And are you running intel or apple silicon?

I'm running on 14.03 and using intel. 2019 MacBook Pro 16 inch model. Thank you! 

Another Word Study bug: moving the Word Study tab to a different tab group leaves the Word Study pane blank (Accordance 14.0.3 on Windows 11).

Before move:

image.thumb.png.4a75ac705e322dd30e177378090bfa94.png

After move:

image.thumb.png.ed10b474ce1fe88d6d2cd2b877074a1f.png

• 3 months later...

The problem that I posted above is still not fixed. Can you notify the developers about it. Thank you. 

• Like 1

Are you on 14.0.4?

@ekim37 Does this happen with any other tagged text, like the KJVS? 

15 hours ago, ekim37 said:

The problem that I posted above is still not fixed. Can you notify the developers about it. Thank you. 

Ekim37. are you still on 14.03... I have a MacBook Pro 14, and on v14.04 and the same search is working fine for me.

I think Ekim37 might have a corrupted file somewhere. I'd try deleting and reinstalling the ESVS, then creating a new workspace.

I'm on 14.04 and it does that with ESV KJV NET and every other translations

@ekim37

I had some weird corruption of my ESV file that couldn't be sorted out via safe-startup or even a complete uninstall/reinstall.

It was eventually resolved by Accordance staff emailing me a suitable file.

Accordance support is pretty good with sorting these kinds of things out through email or phone.

Here's their contact page: <https://www.accordancebible.com/contact-us/>.

• Like 1

@ekim37 For this issue, follow @Lawrence’s advice and reach out to Tech Support. There seems to be a corrupted file somewhere on your Accordance installation. They can assist with that. Additionally, if they do encounter a reproducible bug, they’ll file the bug report with our programmers. Keep us posted how things go!