Accordance Store Update Needed

MatthewJames

I feel like the Accordance Store is missing some pretty standard features that are present in almost every other store on the web right now. Namely, the ability to easily sort by most popular purchases in a category. 

I also think that Accordance should do something to incentivize people to post more reviews for their modules. Reviews are extremely helpful, and there's very little on there. 

• Like 3

More screenshots of individual modules (and in larger sizes) would also be a nice improvement.

• Like 5

I agree. The current store feels worse than the previous store on the older website. You used to be able to see the most popular items in various categories, reviews surfaced better, and it was easier to find the resources you were looking for. The new store is a step backward.

• Like 1

There are a number of threads on the forum

the product info is often incomplete and should include author, publisher, isbn number, year of publication to name a few i can remember, 

many of the screenshots are unreadable now and i used to email rick when i found them, usually when the item went on sale, and rick would update them. Now that he is no longer with the company, i wonder who will do this. 
yes to more screen shots but it would be better to have a small sample. 
the current grouping and filtering options are awful and items are not in the correct group and its very poor to navigate through them on an ipad. there needs to be a basic way to just sort alphabetically, currently i rely on search which means i only come across useful resources when mentioned on the forum or they are on sale. 
as requested earlier, there should be a web site group on the forum where these issues are brought together.

• Like 5

One thing that would really be of interest to me, and likely others, is the approach that is taken by an author. Does the author take a conservative approach and take the Scriptures as plainly written, or does the author take a liberal or figurative approach. More screenshots and higher quality resolutions would be helpful and also some screenshots of what might be considered debatable areas so as to be able to get a better feel for the resource.

• Like 1

I only use the search function as well.