v.14 Can't open Crash log file, Spotligh can't find it, too

Guntis

I checked for Resource updates and Accordance crashed. Then I got this error message:

The document "Accordance 2022-12-12 at 20.29.06.crash.txt" could not be opened. You don't have permission. 

Two questions:

1. Why files are saved with wrong permissions?
  2. Unfortunately even Spotlight doesn't know where that file is located. Can't even find it. Are log files not registered with Spotlight?

Screenshot 2022-12-12 at 20.29.19.png

I am getting the same thing on macOS but not Windows. The crash report is in the folder shown in this message. 

For some reason it is not showing up in the usual way in the Console app or the show report option.

—Joseph

Screen Shot 2022-12-12 at 1.23.04 PM.png

I have had this issue since the 1st Beta of 14. Rick gave the file path, but the crash logs were never there for me.

From a Tech Support conversation:

"The Content Update crashing has been identified as a bug and the programming team reports it has already been corrected in the next update for Accordance 14. It should be out soon, but we do not have an exact time yet."

2 hours ago, Solly said:

I am getting the same thing on macOS but not Windows. The crash report is in the folder shown in this message. 

For some reason it is not showing up in the usual way in the Console app or the show report option.

—Joseph

Screen Shot 2022-12-12 at 1.23.04 PM.png

Thank you for sharing with me crash log location. I found 6 Accordance crash logs there.