User tools with iOS and Accordance 14

Gary Pauley

I just made a tool in Acc 14. Tried to pull it up on my iPhone and it said that it "cannot be open because it requires a newer version of Accordance." 

I am running iOS 3.3.1 and Accordance 14.0.2.

Is this a known problem with 14? 

image.thumb.png.8f04f01c332632624dcbd247be830c63.png

• Like 1

It is a known issue.  Unfortunately, Accordance has not provided an estimate on when the Ipad app will be compatible with User tools in 14.  Based on the response I have received I believe that it could be a while. 

• Like 1

ok thanks all. I figured it was about a needed iOS app.

• Like 1

On 12/11/2022 at 9:07 PM, dmwebb6 said:

It is a known issue.  Unfortunately, Accordance has not provided an estimate on when the Ipad app will be compatible with User tools in 14.  Based on the response I have received I believe that it could be a while. 

That is indeed unfortunate. I routinely use Accordance for iOS, and I sincerely hope that updates will be made soon.

• Like 2

Yah it’s unfortunate because many Accordance users have every 7 day repeating tasks for which we use Accordance. Hope the update work goes smoothly for all the elves in the workshop!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have a growing number of User Tools that are non-functional in Accordance for iOS as I continue to update them in v.14. Very frustrating. 

• Like 1

We will be addressing this coming up after we resolve some remaining issues with Accordance 14 Desktop. I’ll see if I can get an ETA on this at the next meeting I attend.

• Like 3

On 2/1/2023 at 1:22 PM, Nathan Parker said:

We will be addressing this coming up after we resolve some remaining issues with Accordance 14 Desktop. I’ll see if I can get an ETA on this at the next meeting I attend.

Thank you, @Nathan Parker! Much appreciated!

• Like 1

I’ll be attending a meeting today. I’ll bring this up.

We’re working on an update to iOS that will address this coming up. We wanted to wait and update the iOS version after we resolved the bugs with Accordance 14 Desktop so we didn’t introduce any bugs into iOS.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

We’ve begun testing an update to the iOS app that will support Accordance 14 User Tools. No ETA on the release (likely shortly after 14.0.5 Desktop), but we’re getting closer.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Nathan Parker said:

We’ve begun testing an update to the iOS app that will support Accordance 14 User Tools. No ETA on the release (likely shortly after 14.0.5 Desktop), but we’re getting closer.

Joy bells ring!

• Like 2