"Best Practices" Guide For User Tools?

David Padfield

I love being able to import PDF files into Accordance, and have done so with several out-of-print commentaries. I also have several books that I have written which I would like to make available to others as User Tools. Is there a "Best Practices" guide for user tools? The only thing I could find was a few outdated videos on YouTube. The "Help" file in Accordance is not really all that helpful.

• 1 year later...

I've just submitted some content to have updated in the Help Files that goes into the new additions for Accordance 14 User Tools. I'm also trying to get an Accordance User Tools webinar on the schedule this month. Let me know if there's any topics you want me to feature.

@Andrew Patterson I know you were interested in this as well, so I can let you know when the webinar is going to be.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2024 at 9:04 PM, Dr. Nathan Parker said:

I've just submitted some content to have updated in the Help Files that goes into the new additions for Accordance 14 User Tools. I'm also trying to get an Accordance User Tools webinar on the schedule this month. Let me know if there's any topics you want me to feature.

@Andrew Patterson I know you were interested in this as well, so I can let you know when the webinar is going to be.

Thanks, @Dr. Nathan Parker. I'm impressed that you remembered! Looking forward to it. I'm teaching a short course on Accordance in June, so I'll probably share some of the information with the students then.

I have the documentation written up, so maybe I can get something on the schedule for March.

• Like 1