Jesus' words in red. And everyone else's.

Mark Allison

I'm not normally a fan of red-letter bibles. However, I like the way Accordance 14 is treating all of God's Word as equally inspired. 

🙂

Screen Shot 2022-12-04 at 9.14.11 PM.png

Edited by Mark Allison
  • Like 4
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Mark Allison said:

I'm not normally a fan of red-letter bibles. However, I like the way Accordance 14 is treating all of God's Word as especially inspired. 

🙂

Screen Shot 2022-12-04 at 9.14.11 PM.png

One thing that I find really strange is how v 14 seems to act differently on different computers. On some it runs just fine and others have lots of issues. Would it be worthwhile to make a list of computers (and OS) that it seems to work on and a list for those it does not? It might help the programmers to find some of the issues? Just a thought.

• Like 1

According to my theological understanding, I'd say that feature is finally working correctly. ^_^

• Haha 2

Hey Mark, are you still having this issue after upgrading to 14.0.2?

1 hour ago, jarcher said:

Hey Mark, are you still having this issue after upgrading to 14.0.2?

Yes. As a matter of fact, I didn't experience this until I upgraded to 14.0.2. 

Bummer! Upgrading to 14.0.2 fixed this problem for me. :-D 

I had this problem when doing a search. I had to modify my Text settings in the Preferences using Advanced. I saved it as default then OK. Since that time mine has been operating normally.

• Like 1

It's back to the default settings now. Don't really know what I did. I didn't change any preferences. I think all I did was open another Bible tab.

33 minutes ago, Mark Allison said:

It's back to the default settings now. Don't really know what I did. I didn't change any preferences. I think all I did was open another Bible tab.

Novice! 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha 1