Accordance 14 Workspace Is Pretty Great

Robb B

Accordance 14 has had its bugs and problems, no question, but once everything is worked out, it's pretty great. The new things you can do with the workspace, including the word study tool, look fantastic (see screenshot). Looking forward to more improvements and productive time in God's Word for years to come.

Screenshot 2022-11-30 at 15.53.36.png

• Like 7

Yes, v14 has been fun to use.  I don't know why I avoided the major bug problems, but so far very good!

Now that some kinks are getting worked out, word study and phrasing are a part of my regular routine now. Love it. Just wish we could get word study with liveclick again. But either way, love it.

Yes, the new stuff are great. The problem is that the old stuff that worked with 13 does not !

• Like 1

Please give examples of things that worked in 13 that don't work in 14.

Edited by Steve Carruth

Every new tab has the text in red and it is impossible to change. 

The sizes of the font also. 

The info pane, does not respect the selected bibles...

The only thing that v 14.0.1 fixed is the bible text of the hyperlink in the tools.

I use Acc. to teach many days of the week, so it is very very annoying.

All my workplaces saved, also in red... 

You know the complaint that red-letter editions tend to diminish the fact that all scripture is inspired, not just the parts that record Jesus words?

Accordance 14 fixed that. :P

#feature_or_bug

All text is red. 
i mean. ALL TEXTS ARE RED. 
all of then. All languages. Texts. Not tools. Text. Biblical and non Biblical texts. 

Edited by danielcutri

1 hour ago, Steve Carruth said:

Please give examples of things that worked in 13 that don't work in 14.

My biggest irritation is that syncing doesn't work anymore. I used it all the time in v.13. 

@danielcutri It’s actually a bug, but it’s being fixed. They're expecting to release the update pretty soon, if it’s not already out. 

2 hours ago, danielcutri said:

Not yet. I check twice a day. 

14.0.2 is out now and corrects the red text and several other display bugs (though not all of them)

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

14.0.3 now. Running really well. This is worth the price of admission for me. Showing which Hebrew words are translated by a Greek term and frequency so quickly and effortlessly is beautiful.

Screenshot 2022-12-16 at 14.26.54.png

• Like 2