A List of Aorist Indicative of the Greek New Testament

ChangHyun Baek

Hello? Experts,

I want to see a list of all inflected aorist indicative verbs by frequency. 

When I use a command in word search, [verb aorist]@ [verb indicative] which Mr. Fabian noted or [ANY aor indic] which Ms. Brown noted, I can find all aorist indicative verbs of the NT, but the table of "analysis bar chart" by inflect shows me a limited list. Moreover, the list of "analysis: NA28 Greek NT" by count down shows me a list of lexical form of words. However, I need to see a list of all inflected aorist indicative verbs by frequency.  

So, would you let me know how to find a list of all inflected aorist indicative verbs by frequency?

Thank you so much,

Jonathan

And I found a bug when I I use the command words in word search, [verb aorist]@ [verb indicative] or [ANY aor indic]. After I click "Show Default Analytics," a small pop-up window that contain the contents of concordance, I think, appears, but does not disappear until I click the tab of concordance. 

So, would you fix it for me?

Thank you so much, 

Jonathan 

1 hour ago, ChangHyun Baek said:

Hello? Experts,

I want to see a list of all inflected aorist indicative verbs by frequency. 

When I use a command in word search, [verb aorist]@ [verb indicative] which Mr. Fabian noted or [ANY aor indic] which Ms. Brown noted, I can find all aorist indicative verbs of the NT, but the table of "analysis bar chart" by inflect shows me a limited list. Moreover, the list of "analysis: NA28 Greek NT" by count down shows me a list of lexical form of words. However, I need to see a list of all inflected aorist indicative verbs by frequency.  

So, would you let me know how to find a list of all inflected aorist indicative verbs by frequency?

Thank you so much,

Jonathan

If I understand your search, you want  [VERB aorist indicative] in the command line - then sort the analysis by count down; or the bar chart and make sure your window is wide enough to view all the results

• Like 1

Follow what @mbcvidasaid, but also remember that once you get the results, you can Customize Display. (Click gear icon in upper right.)

You can drag over the INFLECT option to see exact forms, delete LEX if you want...

Thank for both of you. I sorted by INFLECT and Count Down and make sure the window is wide. I did everything that I can do, but I did not get the full list of inflected forms of aorist indicative, that is why I requested the help at my first post. 

Thank you 

Here is the start of the results I get:

image.png.1d397c82d3e29361e2b47f17de6e1bb3.png

Are you maybe using the Analysis GRAPH instead of the simple Analysis?

Mr. mgvh,

You are right! I am using the Analysis Graph, so I just click the simple Analysis. Then, I changed the Customize Display Setting as selecting items for sort in the first column. I got what I wanted to get. Thank you so much!

Blessings,

Jonathan

• Like 1