Site may be down for a short time today (no, it's not what you think)

R. Mansfield

Our main website may be offline for part of today (Wednesday, November 9) for a server migration. 

No, it's not because we're about to launch Accordance 14, although that is coming within a few days.

And I don't know whether or not the forums will be down, too, but it's possible. 

• Like 6

Thank Rick, for the update and the head's up about 14.  I think we'd all be reassured even if we knew it'll be out this side of Christmas. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Paul Meiklejohn said:

Thank Rick, for the update and the head's up about 14.  I think we'd all be reassured even if we knew it'll be out this side of Christmas. 

Let me check my M8B...

image.png

• Haha 3

That is a "made in China" outlook   🙂

Glad to hear it will be soon though

Any update on the servers being down?  I just purchased a few resources and am not able to install them.  I keep getting an error message (see attached).

Screenshot 2022-11-11 135843.jpg

• Like 1

I am unable to purchase anything, or even log into the Accordance servers from my account. I contacted the team, and they said they are having issues. However, I created a new account and was able to add things to my cart and check out. I am wondering if my account has become bugged by the server move. They said they would extend the sales if the issue is not resolved in time. However, I am unable to do anything with my account online. I just get critical error messages all the time. On the program itself, it just says there is no internet connection. 

Edited by troensmann
  • Like 1

I received a MacBook Air for church use today. Went to install Accordance and discovered the problem with connecting to Accordance servers. Looks like some major misconfiguration with name servers related to ACCORDANCEFILES1.COM. I checked against the dns servers listed in a whois query and the name server reports that the domain is not found.

Since I could not download the installer, I retrieved Accordance from my old old MBP. When I went to login to my account, I got the error message about no internet connection. I am going to assume this is all related to the server migration. I do not envy such a monumental task. I am only reporting this so you have some extra data points.

• Like 2

I made the mistake of uninstalling accordance and reinstalling because in hopes it would fix the problem, but I keep getting the message " active internet connection not found".

Now I can't access accordance!

I am logged out and can't log in.

So i have been trying to fix the issue, but to no avail. 

Went to keychains etc.

The website is down, and it's Friday evening so no accordance for now.

Edited by Rick Flynn

I really hope they can fix this soon. I am sure there are many who need this program either for church this coming Sunday or for their studies. It is a real shame that this is happening just before the release of Accordance 14. Something seems to have happened when they migrated servers. I created a new account just to see if that helped. I was able to look at my cart and go to the checkout at least. However, I did not test the new account on the Accordance software...

5 hours ago, troensmann said:

I really hope they can fix this soon. I am sure there are many who need this program either for church this coming Sunday or for their studies. It is a real shame that this is happening just before the release of Accordance 14. Something seems to have happened when they migrated servers. I created a new account just to see if that helped. I was able to look at my cart and go to the checkout at least. However, I did not test the new account on the Accordance software...

my thoughts exactly. I'm a Family Pastor so I don't have to rely on it too much, but I know this is making things difficult for my Lead Pastor.

Seems to be working again. I was able to sign in to my account on Accordance and am now downloading my library.

I noticed the error message this morning as well.  Things appear better now - at least I hope so.

Website is still not working for me. Keep getting critical error every time I go to cart or check out. The easy install worked when I last checked…

Any updates on the website? I am still unable to shop, look at my cart, or go to checkout. There are things I would like to purchase; but have been unable to because of this critical error issue. 

Hmm....website's been back since Wednesday and server issues since Saturday. What happens if you restart your browser?

I have restarted, tried all my different devices nothing works. I feel my account has been corrupted somehow. I created a new one and can access cart etc with ease. I tried a password reset. This did not work. Is it possible to merge my account with the new one? 

New webpage! I can not find my wishlist, or log in or out... 

Seems to work normal for me

11 hours ago, Daniel L said:

accordancebible.com works, but accordance.bible does not work.

Yes, we're aware of that and working to correct the issue.

5E813FBB-AC71-429C-A3DF-CB5DD6CE868A.png

This is the error keep getting.