Hermeneia - 41 or 43 Volumes?

AccordanceUser09

Hi!

I just have a simple question. Is the newly released Accordance version of Hermeneia 2.0 the 41 volumes as it is pictured everywhere, or is it the new 43 volume version that is on par with what "another" vendor is offering for their platform? I was a bit confused by the different things being said and shown. Thank you!!! :rolleyes:

This is a very good question. I have counted, checked, and cross checked 43 volumes and we are certainly as up to date as anyone else. The confusion arose because the preliminary artwork sent to us by Fortress showed 41 volumes. I have not yet seen the final box, having been away since it finally arrived and started shipping on Wednesday.

It has all 43 volumes, including the new volumes on Acts, Mark and Matthew 1-7. Accordance has wisely configured Hermeneia in 6 modules so that one can open both the old and new versions of, for example, Acts, and compare them. It is the best arrangement of this commentary.

It has all 43 volumes, including the new volumes on Acts, Mark and Matthew 1-7. Accordance has wisely configured Hermeneia in 6 modules so that one can open both the old and new versions of, for example, Acts, and compare them. It is the best arrangement of this commentary.

After looking through all the literature (and counting volumes on my fingers and toes), I can affirm that Accordance's Hermeneia includes 43 volumes. Hermeneia currently only has 41 volumes in print , but the Accordance CD-ROM includes two more volumes that are currently out of print. Be sure to watch the upcoming podcast on Hermeneia (anticipated release 8/17) for more details.

After looking through all the literature (and counting volumes on my fingers and toes), I can affirm that Accordance's Hermeneia includes 43 volumes. Hermeneia currently only has 41 volumes in print , but the Accordance CD-ROM includes two more volumes that are currently out of print. Be sure to watch the upcoming podcast on Hermeneia (anticipated release 8/17) for more details.

Cannot wait for that podcast!

Now I just have to figure out how to raise funds to buy the darn thing!

Mike

Archived