Vote for NLT Study Bible on Accordance

Brett K.

The NLT Study Bible blog has a new post discussing all of the electronic platforms for which the NLT Study Bible is available. Accordance is missing. At the end of the post, the author asks if there are other platforms we would like to see supported. I already put my vote in the comments. If you want the NLT Study Bible, you may want to cast your vote in the comments as well.

--

Brett

I inquired about this a while back, but didn't receive a reply. I too would love to see the NLT Study Bible as an Accordance module. I purchased a version from Olive Tree software about a week ago for my iPod Touch. I must say that Olive Tree has done a fantastic job with this module! But I would also like to have this in Accordance. I know they would do an equally excellent job on it, judging from the ESV and Apologetics Study Bibles.

I concur. I've never been much of a study Bible person, but I've really enjoyed the balance of the notes in the NLTSB.

We are negotiating for this. I believe it was an oversight on the publishers part that they did not offer it to us initially.

We are negotiating for this. I believe it was an oversight on the publishers part that they did not offer it to us initially.

Any chance of getting the regular NLT text updated from the 2004 to the 2007 revision?

Archived