Accordance Help - NOT FOUND

Tony Lawrence

Is anyone else having trouble getting the Accordance Help from the Help Menu? When I choose it I get a "Not Found" on the server. 

Second, I may have missed it but I would like the Outlines of Bible Books at the top of my Info Pane instead of the headings for the translation I am in. I haven't found a way to change that back.

I'm getting the same error. Looking into it. 

@Tony LawrenceYou should be able to reorder the sections in the info pane by dragging them above other sections.

3 minutes ago, Silas Marrs said:

@Tony LawrenceYou should be able to reorder the sections in the info pane by dragging them above other sections.

I did not state my issue correctly or concisely. When I create new workspace with a text like the NKJV the Info Pane shows the "headings" for the NKJV Notes at the top where previously it showed the information from the "Outlines of Bible Books." When you click on the heading (at the top of the info pane) then it opens the module NKJV Notes. Is there a preference setting somewhere that would allow the outline section of the Info Pan to use the "Outline of Bible Books" versus the translation notes? 

This change is rather recent with the addition of headings in translations.

Tony, I agree that a setting to allow the Outline of Bible Books (or other such outline) overriding the use of headings from the current text would be a nice feature. This could operate much as the "Override Key Number Dictionaries" option in the Triple Click preferences. 

—Joseph

• Like 1