Can I search for 'waw consecutive' and 'imperfect' tags at the same time?

TYA

I'm doing a very rudimentary "tag" search in the HMT-W4, and I'm rubbed a little wrong by the dichotomy in option between "waw consecutive" and "imperfect" (primarily thinking of imperfect third masculine verbs).  In trying to teach Hebrew grammar at a very basic level, I actually consider "waw consecutive" to actually be imperfect third masculine (at least, of course, in the context of this particular post, for right now).

At any rate, my question boils down to, Can I essentially search what HMT-W4 (and other Hebrew modules all) calls "waw consecutive" and "imperfect" without a Construct search--ideally, using the simple tag search, as shown in this screenshot?  If not, could someone show me how to structure a Construct search for this?  Thank you!

Captured  128.jpg

2 hours ago, TYA said:

At any rate, my question boils down to, Can I essentially search what HMT-W4 (and other Hebrew modules all) calls "waw consecutive" and "imperfect" without a Construct search--ideally,

Sure! This is easy.

First choose imperfect by clicking on it. Then simply hold down the "Shift" key while again clicking on "aspect," and keep holding "Shift" and click on Waw-consecutive. Now it shows two tags for the aspect:

image.png.700a11429b840837fb65653f40764d48.png

Now this is what the search does:

image.png.bd8175bf25c2cf873d8a5ada17068561.png

You can also add the condition of third masc. sin. if you want to.

Shalom.

Edited by Anonymous
added info
  • Like 2

Terrific!  Thanks