Accordance 14 Sneak Peek #4, 5 & 6!

R. Mansfield

ACCORDANCE 14 PREVIEW: POPULAR REQUEST FEATURES!

You gave us your ideas for new features and improvements, so Accordance 14 includes new bibliographic citation formats, supports Unicode in User Notes* & User Tools, and adds a new Quick-Click Verse Picker.

Pre-order today!

*Unicode was already present in User Notes since version [I don't remember]. But, hey, it's coming to User Tools in v. 14!

new biblio formats mockup.png

verse picker.png

• Like 8

Excellent news Rick, but the screenshot detectives were well ahead of you on the verse picker 🤪. Still, a very helpful addition.

Edited by Paul Meiklejohn
  • Like 3

Yes, but we appreciate it when our users have such sharp eyes!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I like the looks of this, including the screenshots posted above and some other hinted improvements. I don't remember paying for past upgrades. Is that standard procedure? I don't mind, just wondering.

Major version updates have always been paid since at least version 6. Anything between major versions (the .x updates) have always been free. 

Man! all of these new features for only 38 dollars? This is why Accordance is amazing 

• Like 1

Will there also be even more powerful search options in Accordance 14? The text and searching and analizeing the text is the most important for me.

• Like 1

Will there also be even more powerful search options in Accordance 14?

Including (but not limited to) a "Highlight all matches" box in the wonderful "Find on Page" (Ctrl+F) utility that now exists.  That way, the user doesn't have to manually click down through all potential matches on the screen, but instead can see them instantaneously at the same time.

... And, an even more uniform and literal "letters search" (i.e. a string of letters between the white spaces).

This is why Accordance is amazing

+!

Edited by TYA
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I was so excited about the unicode in user tool.  Few days ago, I tried to import Chinese documents and wrote Chinese in user tool but it didn't work. Suddenly, I just found out that, it's still Accordance 13 I was using. So stubid I am and I just can't wait for the release date!

• Like 1