Please respect my email settings

David Voth

I only want to receive monthly emails, however, it keeps sending me emails every week. I update the settings to receive only monthly emails, but it doesn't seem to do anythings as I still get weekly emails. I know you want to promote your product and an upcoming version, but I just don't want that many emails.

I have used your product for quite a few years, I just don't need all of the marketing.

Hi David. We would be happy to adjust those settings for you, but we need the email address that our mailings are being sent to. You may send an email directly to orders@accordancebible.com with your email address, if you do not wish to provide it here.

Thanks for responding I emailed a reply.

I have experienced some peculiar behaviour with emails sent from Accordance. They stopped altogether and I had to request them again. Still no luck so I provided another email. Then both showed up. Then it reverted to only the second email. Now the primary one has a cost update come through on a wishlist product only. Currently one email receives marketing and the other product notifications. Oh how I strongly desire consistent and stable behaviours across all Accordance experiences.