Printing from IOS Accordance

mbcvida

I could not find an answer in the forums, but is it possible to print Accordance directly from my iPad. If I select a paragraph of text, how do I send it to the printer. --- or do I have to copy and paste it to a word processor.

If I select text and then select Share from the action bar, there is an option to create a PDF, which could then be printed. I'm working remotely today, but when I get a chance, I'll see if my AirPrint HP in my office shows up as an option. 

I am at home (where I work all the time) and printing to my printer via wi-fi is not an option within Accordance iOS on my phone or iPad. I can copy to an app that will let me print, but it add a bunch of weird stuff.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tim Hall said:

I can copy to an app that will let me print, but it add a bunch of weird stuff.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, (if you can remember vinyl) i copy to ios notes and print via wifi to my epson xp-6100 and its fine, no weid stuff. 

you may have picked up, apples notes works for me. 

43 minutes ago, ukfraser said:

apples notes works for me

I tried sharing to an Apple quick note and that didn't work, but sharing to the Notes app did. Weird but it works. Good to know for future reference. Thanks @ukfraser

Edited by Tim Hall
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

Thanks! I’ll forward this one on to our programmers.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/6/2023 at 5:06 PM, Nathan Parker said:

Thanks! I’ll forward this one on to our programmers.

Any update, Nathan?

No update at the moment except it’s on the feature request list. Part of the issue is we’ve been knee-deep with some other major changes to desktop and mobile we’ve needed to address first.