Limitations in the Accordance Web Browser?

Brett K.

Are all websites supposed to function normally in the Accordance web browser or are there known limitations? Neither esv.org nor bibles.org function properly in the Accordance web browser. ESV.org is basically unusable and bibles.org has elements that do not respond to clicks.

Thanks

Are you still using version 12, as your profile shows? I remember for me the browser being too much of a pain to use a long time ago, but it got fixed with an upgrade.

Could someone go to esv.org and try to read a Bible passage? I don't know if it should work and it's just me or if it's not working for anyone.

Thanks

I tried, but it will not let me close the welcome window to read.

I  have found the search capability of the Accordance website is poor and expect that to reflect in the Accordance application Web browser results. Perhaps Accordance could subscribe to a Google type service to improve search results, or if they do this then make more data to be available.

For an example, try searching for something like "Prod ID: AFL-E" and it will not find anything. If you search by names and follow enough links in the body of text this product is there.

https://accordancebible.com/product/apostolic-fathers-lightfoot-english-translation/

Edited by cweber

On 9/22/2022 at 8:01 PM, Michael J. Bolesta said:

I tried, but it will not let me close the welcome window to read.

Thanks for checking on it. Glad to know it's not just me.