Thank you for downloading Accordance Lite!

ukfraser

I was doing some admin yesterday and updated accordance 13 and the modules and then i got an email thanking me for downloading lite?

not sure why, as i thought lite was a thing of the past and already have the full version but wanted to highlight it. 

Edited by ukfraser

I remember a few months ago people were getting these welcome to lite emails, even though the had the full program, and had for awhile. So I agree it is odd and sounds like a bug in the email system, but otherwise the email is pretty harmless and shouldn't affect the program or anything.

• 1 month later...

Ok, just got another email, and something in your system definitely thinks im running lite and not the latest upgrade to the full version, but i do like the offers in the email!

as i said previously, i thought lite was a thing of the past so you may want to find out where there are still bits of code hanging round and remove them. 

;o) 

i thought this fitted best here rather than under bugs as its to do with the system rather than the application. One of these days i might boot it up on my mbp just to test it.

B10D859A-3579-4E3B-99E8-F8628EEFB9D5.jpeg

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Michael Hunt said:

@ukfraser just Accordance reminding you that they do offer a whole milk (full-fat) variety 😀

But they know ive already got it. 🤪 i just wanted the latest update. 🙄