Triple click, wrong workspace

klein

Hi there,

Situation: On my MacBook Pro, I have four workspaces open in Accordance 13.3.3. When I triple click on my Greek NA28 text, the BDAG opens in a different workspace than the one I work in. I can work with it, but it's not very convenient….

Can someone please tell me how I can change that so that the dictionary opens in the same workspace? 

with kind regards, Jan Klein, The Netherlands

I just tried it on one of my workspaces that have several tabs open already.  The same thing happened, it opened BDAG in a separate tab.  

Then I opened another workspace, where I had BDAG already open as part of it, and it didn't.  Here is a pic of that workspace to show what I mean.  

I'm guessing that Accordance is trying to maximize workspace by putting it in a new tab, but when it's a part of a saved workspace, it adjusts to your preferences. 

Screen Shot 2022-08-16 at 5.34.24 AM.png

Thank you Dan!

I just tried it and indeed, it only works if you already have the BDAG open in the same workspace.

But if I don't want it that way...🤨

I just want: triple click and then vvvwwwooomm the BDAG opens in the same workspace. 

• Like 1

I don't know, with 4 workspaces open, if this will help, but do you have your amplify settings to "amplify to current workspace" checked?

Screen Shot 2022-08-16 at 6.17.31 AM.png

I didn't.

i changed it now. It could well be the solution.

Thank you very much!!!

• Like 1