Off Topic: Butler Books In Hardcover

Dr. Nathan Parker

I’m looking for the following John Butler books in hardcover (not the softcovers that Scripture Truth now sells, since my original series are hardcover):

Sermon Starters 1, 2, 3, 6, 7

Analytical Bible Expositor 1, 2, 3, 6, 7

I have these in Accordance, but these are a handful of books I also want to keep in print, as they’re some I consult regularly and want to keep in my “off grid”, “emergency”, “desert island” set.

Since some Accordance users (especially Wordsearch switchers) were big on Butler, I’m curious if any of you know where I can find them.

Thanks!

I assume youve tried ebay and amzon marketplace where there are a lot of second hand book depots. Other than that i assume you have searched on line. Some seminarys have second hand stores though on this side of the pond they have been closing. 

Edited by ukfraser

Yeah, and so far, I’ve been having issues hunting these down.

• 3 months later...

@Nathan Parker

Here is a good start for the Analytical books.

If you can find ISBNs for what you want, you can search for that as well.

• Like 1

Thanks!

Welcome.

Is that what you were looking for?

@Nathan Parker Just about every book collector knows about AbeBooks. I did a quick search based on Jonathan's link and got quite a few hits at https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?kn=analytical%20bible%20expositor&sts=t&cm_sp=SearchF-_-TopNavISS-_-Results

There are a few false hits on the page, so maybe try other searches. I'm not familiar with his work.

• Like 1

I’ve forgotten about that site as well (even though I recently ordered a book for my PhD program, I forgot to look there for Butler!). I’ll check it out. Thanks!