CBL OT Hebrew Concordance doesn't link to other lexicons

Daniel Wagner

When I use the CBL greek concordance, there is a feature where it links to multiple other lexicons, which if you own, it takes you to that entry in the other lexicon. It's a great feature. But I noticed today that when I attempt to do the same in the Old Testament, the other Hebrew lexicons are listed, but it doesn't link to them. This should function the same as the Greek concordance does to be useful. Am I overlooking something? 

I just posted something similar.  We need links to CBL added to the Accordance Reverse Interlinears and for the links to other lexicons within the CBL H & G Dictionaries to work also.  This would make the CBL more useful.

I'm not sure I understand correctly. The CBL Heb-Eng dictionary does have links to other Heb lexicons.

image.png

Jordan, what he means is that the links don’t work in the CBL Hebrew English dictionary.  He clicks on them to go to another lexicon but they don’t open.

You'd have to give me a specific example, because I'm not having any trouble with it. Clicking on the page number or the word takes me to that location for any lexicon that I tested. Also, I ran a debugger and it doesn't show any broken links. This is the CBL Hebrew Dictionary (ver 1.1).

image.png

Yep 👍 That, the OP would have to give you the examples.