Unable to select from all relevant resources in iOS settings

jlm

TL;DR On a clean iOS install, Settings > Instant Details > Source Texts won't show me all the installed texts. I have no OT choices, and only one NT choice. How can I get Accordance to let me select HMT-W4 for the OT source text?

I've migrated to a new iPad, and had some trouble loading content into Accordance. Sync to Mobile device kept getting stuck on the first Texts it was transferring, and since I thought the problem might be that it didn't realize this was a new device, I deleted the iOS app and reinstalled it. That didn't solve my sync problem, so I used Easy Install instead.

Once I got my content installed, I went through the settings, and found that in some settings, I was given only one choice of resource, even though multiple relevant resources were installed:

• Settings > Amplify > Latin: "Latin Dictionary" is installed, but the only choice for Latin Amplification is the BHS Latin Key. I tried putting Latin Dictionary first in the Library, but it didn't help.
  • In Settings > Instant Details > Source Texts, half a dozen attempts and forced restarts didn't succeed in giving me any choices for the OT source text. After I moved the Latin Dictionary up in Library > Tools > Dictionaries, WMT-W4 finally appeared, and I selected it.
  • In Settings > Instant Details > Source Texts, the only NT choice is NA28-T. Fortunately, that's what I wanted. But someone else might have wanted one of the other installed tagged Greek NT texts.
  • In Settings > Instant Details > Source Texts, the only choice for Keyed Text is ESV with Strong's, even though I have other key number texts installed and would like to use one that includes the deuterocanon.

Be sure you have entered your Accordance account username and password.  Then go to your Library window and click "Download More Resources".  Select what you need and click the small arrow in the extreme upper left side.

10 hours ago, Steve Carruth said:

Be sure you have entered your Accordance account username and password.  Then go to your Library window and click "Download More Resources".  Select what you need and click the small arrow in the extreme upper left side.

I am logged in to my account, and already used Easy Install on the iPad to download the desired resources. The problem is that I cannot select them in settings even though they are in the Library on the iPad.

9E38B518-AFD2-4709-B616-115CEDB60D62.thumb.jpeg.3bb0112b5d98870ce3ab1bfc22c04ffc.jpeg

018B1805-AA9A-491B-8C19-DE2F5B8AC138.thumb.jpeg.58b34b3b64e9a09ae655210c215b6908.jpeg

Edited by jlm
Added screenshots