Sync doesn't work.

Kelley Kuhlman

I cannot get my mobile app to sync with Dropbox - it just spins and spins. I am logged in correctly. Is there a trick to make it work? I am using an android tablet using android 11. Thanks

Edited by Kelley Kuhlman

• 2 months later...

Same for me.  I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling.  It shows just mobile highlights as a sync choice as well even though I have a few different files in the dropbox folder.  

I have no issues syncing macOS or iOS.

• 2 months later...

It hasn't worked for a while, and I would assume at this point it probably won't work again for quite a while. there has been no update on the android side for almost a year and a half and my guess is that it is completely on the back burner at this point. Unfortunately, the fact that sync doesn't work practically makes the android app useless.

P.S. I've posted multiple times about the android development trying to get answers but all I have gotten is that they are "still committed" to having an android app.

Edited by KCarmanIII
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 months later...

It was so good to find this post. Knowing that I am not alone and also I don't have to waste time trying a whole lot of things! Must be hard to fix ????

Otherwise surely they would have fixed it by now. 

Prayer works miracles :-)

• Like 1