viewing key numbers in Greek Analytics

Kristin

I am not sure if I should be posting this in general or languages, but it is a question concerning Analytics. I had opened the Greek to look at the words in Luke. I opened the Analytics fine, but I was hoping to see the key numbers also.

So I clicked "Show Key Numbers" but instead of showing the key number it would tell me the gender of the words.

Is there a way to include the key numbers in the analytics with the Greek text?

Thanks,

Kristin

Bildschirmfoto 2022-06-11 um 21.29.48.png

Kristin can you tell me where you saw the option to "Show Key Numbers" while using your Greek text?  Also what Greek text were you searching in?

Screen Shot 2022-06-12 at 6.54.49 PM.png

Edited by Steve Carruth

Hi @Steve Carruth

I was searching in the NA28. My ultimate goal is to find all of the KEY numbers in Luke, regardless of how the ESV or whatever translates them. I clicked that little wheel on the analytics and it says "Show Key Numbers". In the screenshot it is not clicked, but if I click it, it shows the gender like the first screenshot I showed.

If I am understanding correctly, while it is possible to see a list of all the Greek words, or a list of all the English words, it is not possible to see a list of all the keys. Is that correct?

1369680033_Bildschirmfoto2022-06-12um16_26_53.thumb.png.f2999b3eb263a0015a682ce35e6106c7.png

I can't help but wonder if the option you are seeing to "Show Key Numbers" is a bug.  Perhaps a developer may want to comment.  It looks that way to me because there simply are no key numbers in the GNT28-T.

You can easily get a list of all the key numbers from the ESVS for the book of Luke however.  Just use the ESVS and restrict your search to LK then use the asterisk symbol for the word search.  Then open your analytics and choose "Analysis" to see list."

Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 6.38.32 PM.png

Edited by Steve Carruth
  • Like 1