Accordance 13 Basic Starter (Windows/macOS) 90-Day Free Trial

R. Mansfield

We are basically phasing out the "Lite" version of Accordance in favor of a fully-working, 90-day trial version. I assume most folks reading this already have Accordance, but please let your friends and colleagues know. 

👉🏽 Fully functional—not a "lite" version.
👉🏽 Over 60 resources.
👉🏽 Like what you see? Pay $19.75 within 90 days and it's yours to keep!

Send someone here to download or get more information. 

image.png

• Like 8

Hi

im a very new user and not too proficient on the MacOS.  I have been trying out the “lite” version of Accordance 13.  If I went to this 90 trial of the full version, do I need to uninstall my current version of Accordance “lite” first.  Or will this 90 day trial version simply over write the “lite” version?

• 2 weeks later...

For me, I was able to upgrade "lite" to the 90 day trial version (planning to purchase full package later this year).  On the download page it still indicated "Lite" version, but what was downloaded was full featured.  Had great support from Accordance technical support to check that!

• Like 1

I think this is a very good decision.  A number of people ran into difficulties transitioning from light to the full version.  90 days free use is more than generous and $20 is a steal for a fully functioning programme with some really helpful modules.  You can hardly buy a printed bible for that price.

Edited by Paul Meiklejohn