Question Regarding usage

Luckylou1980

My wife wanted to learn to use accordance, but I have a Mac and she has a windows. Is it possible for her to share my account on her laptop while I’m using it on my Mac?

You can download Accordance for Windows and Mack even with one account.

I have read on the Accordance website that they have no problem if your spouse occasionally uses the software you own.

Shalom.

• Thanks 1

Just simply download Accordance for PC and log in with your account. 

There is a restriction. Not a technical one. If your wife uses Accordance occasionally then it is allowed to share the account. But if your wife uses Accordance for their work, she has to have her own. In this case she get a 30% off. AFAIK.

See https://accordancebible.com/f-a-q/

Q: May my wife or husband install Accordance as well?

A: We do not object to your spouse installing Accordance as long as you are not both using it professionally. If one is just an occasional user, not a full-time student or minister, we allow you both to use the same license. However, if both are using Accordance intensively or professionally, you should each have your own copy, or ask about our family license.

Edited by Fabian
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the response. She won’t be using it professionally, she is more so just curious about how to use it. I tried using it on  Windows but for me I enjoyed the Mac more especially with the dark mode . She on the other hand has a Windows so I just wanted to touch bases. 

52 minutes ago, Luckylou1980 said:

I tried using it on  Windows but for me I enjoyed the Mac more

I got accordance when i moved to mac before they had a windows version. I was still running windows and mac at that time so was pleased when i could run accordance on windows as well but always preferred using it on a mac as well. (Word is still so much better on windows than on mac and i really miss visio and access on the mac.)

Edited by ukfraser
  • Thanks 1