SALE! New Releases + up to 60% off Zondervan Titles

R. Mansfield

Check out NEW RELEASES from Eerdmans, Baker & Moody + Savings of up to 60% OFF select Zondervan commentaries and reference works. The Accordance ZONDERVAN SUPER SALE is HERE!

Β 

NEW FROM EERDMANS, BAKER & MOODY
πŸ†• Goldsworthy, Preaching the Whole Bible as Christian Scripture: The Application of Biblical Theology to Expository Preachingβ€”$18.75
πŸ†• Kaiser, Preaching & Teaching from the Old Testament: A Guide for the Churchβ€”$18.75
πŸ†• Koessler, The Moody Handbook of Preachingβ€”$20.75

Β 

ZONDERVAN SUPER SALEβ€”UP TO 60% OFF!
‼️ Zondervan Illustrated Bible Backgrounds Commentary: OT & NT (10 volumes)β€”$136/60% OFF/LOWEST PRICE EVER‼️
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Zondervan Illustrated Bible Backgrounds Commentary: Old Testament (5 volumes)β€”$120
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Zondervan Illustrated Bible Backgrounds Commentary: New Testament (5 volumes)β€”$84
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ New International Dictionary of New Testament Theology & Exegesis (5 volumes)β€”$120
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ New International Dictionary of Old Testament Theology & Exegesis (5 volumes)β€”$96
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Mounce, Analytical Lexicon to the Greek New Testamentβ€”$20.39
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Harris, Prepositions & Theology in the Greek New Testamentβ€”$20.39
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Mounce, Basics of Biblical Greek Grammarβ€”$28.79
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Mounce, Basics of Biblical Greek Workbookβ€”$11.99
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Wallace, Greek Grammar Beyond the Basics: An Exegetical Syntax of the New Testamentβ€”$28.79
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Mounce, Morphology of Biblical Greekβ€”$19.19
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Mounce, Biblical Greek: A Compact Guideβ€”$10.79
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Pratico & Van Pelt, Basics of Biblical Hebrew Grammarβ€”$28.79
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Pratico & Van Pelt, Basics of Biblical Hebrew Workbookβ€”$11.79
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Vines Expository Dictionary of Old & New Testament Wordsβ€”$15.89
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ New International Version 2011 with G/K Numbers & Phrase Taggingβ€”$24.00
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Rogers, New Linguistic & Exegetical Key to the Greek New Testamentβ€”$19.19
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Mounce's Compete Expository Dictionary of Old & New Testament Wordsβ€”$19.19
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ New International Encyclopedia of Bible Wordsβ€”$14.39
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Zondervan Encyclopedia of the Bible (5 volumes)β€”$134.39
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Dictionary of Biblical Prophecy & End Timesβ€”$14.39
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Dictionary of Cults, Sects, Religions & the Occultβ€”$17.39
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ New International Dictionary of the Christian Churchβ€”$11.99
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ New International Dictionary of Biblical Archaeologyβ€”$16.79
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ New International Dictionary of the Bibleβ€”$14.39
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ NIV Compact Dictionary of the Bibleβ€”$7.19
πŸ‘‰πŸ½ Zondervan Atlas of the Bibleβ€”$20.39

For more information, please see our sale post at the Accordance Blog.

Β 

Sale Prices Valid through 11:59 PM (EDT) Monday, May 30, 2022.

Looking for a Greek lexicon with more depth? Check out Ryan Mudge's "Closer Look at the New International Dictionary of New Testament Theology & Exegesis" (#NIDNTTE) at the Accordance Blog.

Β 

• Like 1

How often does the NIDNTTE/OTTE go on sale? I think I'm going to miss it this time around (insert sad and pouty face)

You dont have to buy them BOTH at the same time but i am very pleased with them. I think i have seen them on sale about twice a year but then there is also a general xx% off the whole store as well so its worth keeping your eyes open.
Β 

Nidntt abridged is less often, about twice in the last 10 years and that i found useful as well as it links in from mounce.Β 

Edited by ukfraser

The above is correct. Most Zondervan titles go on sale once or twice a year at the discretion of Harper Collins.

So….is this the first sale of the year or the second one?Β πŸ™ƒ

2 hours ago, Anthony Estes said:

So….is this the first sale of the year or the second one?Β πŸ™ƒ

From a couple of quick searches i could find It was on sale on 15th march 2021.

Β 

(as others have said its not as easy to search the new forum but it would be in announcements if you want to try a few searches.)

Β 

but these days, if there is something i really want....grab it while you can. There is no guarantee that the publisher wont suddenly make a mega price hike and the next time its on sale will be at todays list price. I

Have you thought about taking advantage of spreading the cost with a payment plan?

https://accordancebible.com/payment-plan/

(wbc, ebc and nivac have all had price increases from the publisher despite them being etexts of many years so zero production costs!)

Edited by ukfraser

Quick note on other options rather than payment plans. PayPal lets me spread a purchase across 4 payments a fortnight a part. I find this easier to manage and it doesn't result in me inadvertently forgetting about a payment (or saying additional charges). Some banks are also offering products like this for their credit cards.

• Like 2