HNTE: Interpreting the Gospels and Acts

Andrew Patterson

I noticed the Kregel Exegetical Handbooks are on sale right now (40% off!!!) and got super excited...only to be a little let down that the latest volume is not available yet. Interpreting the Gospels and Acts came out in May 2019, but y'all don't offer it yet. I would assume it should be easy to round out the set?

Turner, David L. Interpreting the Gospels and Acts: An Exegetical Handbook. Grand Rapids: Kregel, 2019.

Here's a link: https://www.kregel.com/biblical-studies/interpreting-the-gospels-and-acts/

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

@Nathan Parker I'd like to renew this request and tack it on to your brief list of module requests. :P 

Got it on the list!

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

And once again, the volume is still not available.

Frankly, I'm somewhat irritated by seeing random IVP LifeGuides come out every other week (which no one has ever requested on this forum), but longstanding requests for major, popular, and relevant works left (apparently) untouched.

• Like 1

I'll remind our team. :-)

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Andrew Patterson said:

And once again, the volume is still not available.

Frankly, I'm somewhat irritated by seeing random IVP LifeGuides come out every other week (which no one has ever requested on this forum), but longstanding requests for major, popular, and relevant works left (apparently) untouched.

Agreed.