Quick Question: iOS Sync

Scott Henderson

I picked up a new iPad mini today and it just will not sync. With that said, I have a Mini 5 and an Air 4, as well as an iPhone 13 all syncing perfectly fine. You can say I have been through most all discussed problems with syncing. I am working from a MBP 14". 

The strange part is that I can run the sync but after it is complete iOS Accordance crashes and when I restarted it, no modules are present (expect what is included with App Store download). See attached image. 

Anyone ever experience this?

IMG_0005.PNG

Hi Scott, this is just a thought, but based on the message your iPad is giving, I think it is asking you to download the modules. It seems to be saying that your personal info was restored fine, but it needs the actual modules, or something. It is likely crashing since it is trying to sync to a computer version and it wants an iOS version. I would press 'ok' and then download the rest of it like it recommends.

I know I have seen something like this on my iPhone (not with Accordance), where my phone restores my data fine, but then it wants me to go to the App Store and re-download a few things I already own.

I hope this helps some.

Kristin

Only have a minute, but I used easy install and it all downloaded, the first time no issues. Then the sync was smooth and the folders and organization synced as well. 

The original error was after the app crashed, and anything synced was lost in that crash. Strange behavior.