Cannot log in from desktop

James Longkumer

Hi, I tried to log in from windows 7 and i got the message "Internet Connection time out-Process Cancelled". However, I'm able access it from windows 11. Could someone kindly intervene? Need Help!!!

Windows 7 is not officially supported with Accordance 13. I'd be interested, though, to hear from anyone else running Windows 7 if Accordance 13 works for them or if they get your same error.

Windows 7 was discontinued by Microsoft on January 14th, 2020. We no longer support it. That being said...we are running Accordance 13.3.2 on a Windows 7 PC here in the office with no problems. 

'Internet Connection time out-Process Cancelled' usually means something is blocking the connection to our servers. It most likely is an installed security software (this can include built in Microsoft Defender or Security Essentials). Security could be turned up too high and causing the issue. Generally, 'Real Time Protection' or a variation of this is the culprit.

You can also go into Control Panel > Internet Options > Advanced and make sure that 'USE TLS 1.0' is selected. Sometimes this is the fix. Usually it is security software though.

• Like 1