Can't resize program

dlw610

Greetings

New user here. After installing and opening the program for the first time I noticed that I was not able to resize the entire program. I can resize separate windows but not the entire program. I use a 49" ultra-wide monitor for this very reason "to have multiple programs open and visible at the same time. It makes it very easy to follow several different sources of info at once. Can some one please tell me how to correct this? Using Windows 10 Pro 64bit with latest updates.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I'm having a similar problem on my Mac.  When I try to resize the entire program on right or left side it just jumps the size of the box.  I cannot click and hold and drag the size of the program to be smaller (or larger).

• Like 1

What versions of Accordance are you both running?

Thanks! It’s not doing it for me, but I’ll add this to the list of bugs to look at.

• 2 months later...

I'm having the same issue, except when the cursor changes to resize at the lower right corner and I click to resize, the workspace jumps beyond the monitor on both sides and will not resize. To view the files, I have to move the workspace laterally. Mac OS 10.14.6 Mojave and Accordance 13.3.4 on a Macbook Pro Retina 13-inch Early 2015

Edited by Bo Salisbury

If anyone else is still having this issue, please reach out to Tech Support, and they can look into it.

• 2 months later...

I am having the same issue and may have just posted about it in the wrong forum - sorry! I posted in the Bug Swatters Mac forum. I think I should have posted in the Technical Support forum.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I answered a post over there. Might have been yours.