SALE! 25% OFF Store wide + New Rick Renner Titles

R. Mansfield

For a limited time, take 25% off storewide, plus save even more on new releases by Rick Renner.

👉🏽 25% Storewide Savings with coupon 25-All
👉🏽 Rick Renner Study Guides: Spiritual Growth Collection (10 volumes)—$34.99
👉🏽 Rick Renner Study Guides: Loving God & Others Collection (10 volumes)—$34.99
👉🏽 Rick Renner Study Guides: Fulfilling Your Mission Collection (10 volumes)—$34.99
👉🏽 Rick Renner Study Guides: Bible Knowledge Collection (10 volumes)—$34.99
👉🏽 Rick Renner Study Guides: Last Days Collection (10 volumes)—$34.99
👉🏽 Rick Renner Study Guides: Spiritual Warface Collection (10 volumes)—$34.99
👉🏽 Rick Renner Study Guides: Holy Spirit Collection (9 volumes)—$31.49

For more information, please see this week's sale blog post

25% off coupon code discount is not able to be combined with other discounts. It is not retroactive, it only applies to new purchases. Sale Prices on Rick Renner materials and coupon code valid through 11:59 PM (EDT) Monday, April 25, 2022.

• Like 1

Pardon my ignorance, but would it be possible to give a few words of introduction about Rick Renner. I'm not familiar with him.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Donald Cobb said:

I'm not familiar with him.

You are not alone! (And i checked the blog to see if there were any words of wisdom!)

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 1

I just ordered all of these study guides. I am surprised that none of the Greek words, which are a prominently featured in these studies are hyperlinked to anything in Accordance. 

To those who don't know Rick Renner, he is a charismatic/pentecostal bible teacher and pastor. He moved from the US to the Soviet Union some thirty years ago and pastors a large church in Moscow. These study guides correspond to his daily teaching program.

Edited by Daniel Wagner
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Daniel Wagner said:

I just ordered all of these study guides. I am surprised that none of the Greek words, which are a prominently featured in these studies are hyperlinked to anything in Accordance. 

You can amplify thought. Select the word, and from a contextual menu, choose Look up: dictionary, and it will go to your default Greek dictionary, such as BDAG.

image.png

14 minutes ago, Fabian said:

How’s about with Triple-click?

Yes, of course. That works, too. 

9 hours ago, Donald Cobb said:

Pardon my ignorance, but would it be possible to give a few words of introduction about Rick Renner. I'm not familiar with him.

There is some background on Renner at his website

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, R. Mansfield said:

There is some background on Renner at his website

Useful link Thanks

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Daniel Wagner said:

To those who don't know Rick Renner, he is a charismatic/pentecostal bible teacher and pastor. He moved from the US to the Soviet Union some thirty years ago and pastors a large church in Moscow. These study guides correspond to his daily teaching program.

Thanks Daniel and Rick for the information!