Julia Falling Posted April 11, 2022 Share Posted April 11, 2022 I'm running iAccord on an iPad Pro (2021) with the latest software version, iAccord Build 22.214.171.12474. My MBP (14" 2021 M1 Pro 16 GB) is running Monterey. All modules on all devices are up to date. When I attempt a wifi sync, even though all modules are up to date, the sync starts with LSB, then LXX1, LXX2, LXXB NETS, finally NETS2. If the process goes that far, it will then usually sync my user notes and highlights. HOWEVER, the only way this succeeds (and it's not consistent) is if I – Remove Saved Session + Clear Download Cache – in iPad Setting on the iPad plus delete – com.OakTree.Accordance – in the User Library on my MBP, then reboot both devices. Even then, I'm not always successful. This has been going on for many months. iAccord is working well on iPad and iPhone (though syncing on iPhone is mostly unsuccessful). Accordance is working well on my MBP. I LOVE everything about the software except trying to get my user content onto my mobile devices. My experience with Dropbox sync were so bad (often loss of data, so I learned to back up everything before attempting a sync) that I don't want to go near it again. A direct connection with a cable between Mac and mobile device would make me very happy if it would work consistently. Or reliable wifi syncing. I'm at a loss what to do. I've eliminated my prayer journal from Accordance because it is edited almost daily. I now keep it in Pages, and that is working well. Keeping track of my Bible Reading Plan in Numbers. I've tried to take as much of the syncing load off Accordance as possible – down to just User Notes [one larger file 28 MB and one very small file (5MB)] and Highlights. Accordance is a wonderful tool. I've been using it since 2004 (I think – version 5). Performs beautifully. Except syncing. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now