Lamsa - Holy Bible

WhiteWings

I have this in print. Would love to see it in Accordance.

• Like 4

I have a User Bible but it is not perfect. Psa 72,20; (73,23) and some other and 3John 15 are different than the verse mappings in Accordance. 

• Like 1

In general I like translations from different sources, because when translating from a different set of manuscripts may result in some rather unique differences in translation.

(With that I'm obviously not saying that 'normal translations' are all identical)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Fabian, could you send me a copy of the User Bible you've created? If this is in the public domain I can make a regular Bible from it.

3 minutes ago, Mark Allison said:

Fabian, could you send me a copy of the User Bible you've created? If this is in the public domain I can make a regular Bible from it.

Yes. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 4/8/2022 at 5:16 PM, Fabian said:

I have a User Bible but it is not perfect. Psa 72,20; (73,23) and some other and 3John 15 are different than the verse mappings in Accordance. 

How could I have overlooked this. So nearly 2 years later: Can I have a copy of the User Bible?

DM me and I can give you the email address where to get the User Bible.

I'm going to be working on other Bible projects this year, so I wonder if this is one I could work on producing.