The Book of Common Prayer, 1952 Edition

Kathryn

Accordance currently has only the 1979 Edition. I would like to get the 1952 edition, as it is what I have in small book form (writing is very small). I would like to read on Accordance the same as I read growing up. Thank you. :-)

• Like 1

The 1928 edition should be in the public domain. It would be ripe for creating a User Tool and placing on the Accordance Exchange.

• Like 2

If someone wants to create a user tool of it, I'll be happy to format it as a normal Accordance module. We might even be able to give you a little store credit.

• Like 2

There is an email in the PDF http://justus.anglican.org/resources/bcp/1928Standard/bcp1928std.pdf

26 minutes ago, Mark Allison said:

If someone wants to create a user tool of it, I'll be happy to format it as a normal Accordance module. We might even be able to give you a little store credit.

I have reported it several times. The User Tool has a formatting error or non saving error. This has first to be fixed. 

I do not quite understand what the three of you who have responded to my request are saying: Is there a way I can access the 1928 Edition of the Book of Common Prayer on Accordance?

Hi Kathryn,

Here is the link to the 1928 edition that Fabian had posted:

http://justus.anglican.org/resources/bcp/1928Standard/bcp1928std.pdf

What you have to do is: Download that PDF and store the PDF in a folder where you will remember.

Next - open accordance

Then in accordance find "import user tool" (go to file ; user files; then select import user tool ; make sure "create new user tool" is selected ; then press okay. from there find where you stored the PDF and accordance will install the pdf enabling you to read the 1928 prayer in accordance - God bless you, always

Edited by Rick Flynn
  • Like 2

Speaking of which, any news on the 1662 edition? There was some talk of it a couple months ago.