Endnotes and Bibliography in Papers not working consistently

Erhard

The end notes and bibliography do not work consistently. Note in the following example, the first Bible item has a reference. the second and third do not. I tried this a few times and with different Bible translations.

Also, I tried a tool citation. It put it in the Bibliography but not in the text and mixed up the reference. I have a screenshot and the rtf file created from the paper

image.thumb.png.3e8279d8d3ac79333c8b0aed6ed46902.png

The Teachings of Jesus
Contents

I.      Introduction
This study will look at the teachings of Jesus.

II.     The First Teachings
In a sense, the first thing that Jesus taught was submission to God. He did this in his childhood and at his baptism.

A.    Childhood
And He went down with them and came to Nazareth, and He continued in subjection to them, and His mother was treasuring all these things in her heart. (Luke 2:51 LSB)[1]

B.   

C.    Baptism
But Jesus answered and said to him, “Permit it at this time; for in this way it is fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness.” Then he permitted Him. (Matt. 3:15 LSB)
  So he began saying to the crowds who were going out to be baptized by him, “You brood of vipers, who warned you to flee from the wrath to come? (Luke 3:7 NAS95)
foolishness is not intellectual deficiency, but rebellion against God; it is not fate, but guilt
and the Holy Spirit descended upon Him in bodily form like a dove, and a voice came out of heaven, “You are My beloved Son, in You I am well-pleased.” (Luke 3:22 LSB)
[2]

D.  

E.     God’s Word is Authoritative
Contents

F.     Repent
Contents

III.  Point 2
Contents 

IV.  Point 3
Contents

V.    Conclusion
Contents

VI.     Heading
Contents

Bibliography

The New International Dictionary of New Testament Theology and Exegesis, s.v. “μωρία μωρός μωραίνω μωρολογία,” 3:358.

[1]Luke 2:51 LSB

[2]The New International Dictionary of New Testament Theology and Exegesis, s.v. “μωρία μωρός μωραίνω μωρολογία,” 3:358.

• Like 1

I have also noticed that there is another issue. When you add another quote, it removes the first reference and just puts in the reference for the last citation.

The Bibliography and end note information is also incomplete for some and inconsistent. I have noticed this when using Word as well. It seems the "Paper"  module needs some work to make it usable.

image.thumb.png.4a07d0a67aca3f8eed6027b2c2166412.png

• Like 1