Update! Legacy Standard Bible: COMPLETE

R. Mansfield

The complete Old & New Testament text of the Legacy Standard Bible is now available for update and download in the LSB app & Accordance Bible Software. Current users can go to Content Updates to download the full text, and new users can get the LSB app here!

LSB completed-sm.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Fabian said:

And thanks to @Mark Allison!

Always!

Amen!

I guess I'm a bit confused. What are the differences between the LSB and Accordance apps?

38 minutes ago, Mark Allison said:

The LSB app is powered by Accordance 🙂

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/legacy-standard-bible/id1555478906

I noticed that when I downloaded. I guess I'm just wondering what the "business model" is here. What's the advantage of the LSB app over the Accordance app, or vice versa? the LSB says there are modules coming, but there are already modules in the Accordance app. Are the modules different? Are these two products competing with one another? Sorry...I'm struggling here. haha

Edited by Caleb Schaefer

Really, if you already use Accordance just keep on doing that. You can still download the LSB for free (for the moment). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Caleb Schaefer said:

What's the advantage of the LSB app over the Accordance app?
You can open lsb app with accordance app so you get three or four windows on an ipad but they are not linked. (Struggling to get my text outside the quoted text but i prefer all my texts in one app so havent bothered with the lsb app though if you search this forum you will see that others have.)

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 1

Thanks, all, for sharing! Didn't mean to be raining on any parades. I just hadn't heard of this initiative! Love the translation philosophy and happy to have it added to my Accordance collection!