Turkish Bible Really Needed

Steve Bice

I noticed there were a number of requests for a Turkish Bible in years past but little response. Literally one of the most unreached people groups with a need for a massive number of workers in the country (at least some of which use Accordance as their primary software - or would except for the lack of their primary working text). The Turkish Bible is available in many other areas, which is a great help to any involved with ministry in Turkey, but those of us who have Accordance aren't able to easily access it. Of course, it may be just too difficult to add to the plethora of other bibles (and/or prohibitive in cost) - but I thought it may be worthwhile asking (pleading) to have it considered as an additional item that could be purchased in the Accordance Store. Thanks for your consideration.

• Like 3

Thank you so much for your work, Fabian. I so appreciate you serving me in this way. Very kind and generous. I do hope that Accordance might do something about this as well at some point. But this is very helpful in the meantime. Grateful.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve Bice said:

Thank you so much for your work, Fabian. I so appreciate you serving me in this way. Very kind and generous. I do hope that Accordance might do something about this as well at some point. But this is very helpful in the meantime. Grateful.

At least as it is now in the public domain. It would be good if @Mark Allison get in touch with them. 

• 1 month later...

I've just sent a licensing request to the publisher.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Reviving this thread since I haven't seen a Turkish version of the Bible available yet. Is this still being worked on?

Asking my licensing manager on this one at our next meeting.

• Like 1