Copy As>Citation and Copy As>Bibliography NOT WORKING

Solarsmith

Can anyone help me figure out why my Copy As>Citation and Copy As>Bibliography is not working?  I recently upgraded from Accordance Lite and even after I downloaded and installed Accordance 13, it is opening as Lite. When I try the Copy As>Citation or Bibliography, it only pastes what was highlighted, not the actual footnote or bibliography entries.

Any help? Bug? Contact Technical Support? 

I need help!

Thanks!

S

Hello 

I guess you have to log in. Easy Install --> Gear --> Log in.

Do you have used the same e-mail / user name as in the purchase process?

To be honest I don't think this process after purchasing is strait forward. That why I have requested as a video back in the days as Dr. J. was in the team. Other software publishers do it better than A. I say this because I have experienced the same "I don't know how" as I have requested Accordance to others. I nearly always had to led them through the process. 

Edited by Fabian
  • Like 1

You should be able to verify your purchase status in Easy Install. Please make sure that you are logged into your Accordance account.

You should also be able to ‘Upgrade Accordance’ from the Help drop down menu.

There is also one ‘Lite’ workspace. Make sure that you are not in that one workspace. You can open a new workspace by selecting ‘File > New Workspace’.

You can check the Accordance version in 'About Accordance’ in the ‘Accordance’ drop down menu on a Mac and in the ‘Help’ drop down menu on a Windows PC.

If you continue to have difficulty with this, please let us know and we can arrange a time for one of us to screen share with you to assist with this.

Thanks.

image.png