Info Pane

WhiteWings

In my quest of efficient use of screen space I'm digging deeper into using the Info Pane.

When I click on a commentary it opens a parallel pane left of the commentary. If I click another commentary, it gets shown in the same pane. Good.

When I click a study Bible it again opens in the same pane. Good.

In Info Pane I've created my own toolset with cross references. When I click there it opens in a new window and all cross references get their own tab.

Question #1:
Is it possible to open the everything in the same parallel pane or same other area?

Question #2:
Is it possible to exclude certain sources from showing up in the Info Pane? For example exclude Fortress Commentary.

Question #3:
Is it possible to set my own cross references module in the Info Pane?

7 hours ago, WhiteWings said:

Question #1:
Is it possible to open the everything in the same parallel pane or same other area?

Question #2:
Is it possible to exclude certain sources from showing up in the Info Pane? For example exclude Fortress Commentary.

Question #3:
Is it possible to set my own cross references module in the Info Pane?

Question 1: Only Texts or reference tools that use the same versification (such as commentaries and study Bibles) can be opened to scroll in parallel. Otherwise, they will be opened in a separate zone.

Question 2: Yes. Just move the commentary further down in the Commentaries section of the Library.

Question: If by "my own" you mean one you've created, then no. If you just mean a different one than the default, open the settings for the Info Pane via the action (gear) icon, then change it to whatever tool you like under "Cross-reference Tool."

• Like 1

Question 3:
Modules I bought from  your store.

I can't find "Cross-reference Tool."
I clicked both gear icons. On opens Preferences, the other the 'Set Info Pane Options".

Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 10.25.54 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 10.26.06 AM.png

• Like 1

And after you switch to a different Cross-reference Tool, make certain you click on Use as Default so your changes will stick.

• Like 1

Pffffff, I overlooked that option 666 times 😡

Many thanks for the quick and detailed help!

• Like 1