Reference Searches Open to Genesis

Alex Huggett

I posted this before Christmas but posting a screenshot

When I type a Bible reference in the search bar using Verses or Flex, the results go to the first book in the text (Genesis 1.1 or e.g. Psalms in the Legacy Standard Bible). When I hit return a second time, it goes to the correct reference. This happens across all the Bible versions I have tried.

Acc 13.3.2, MacOS 12.2.1

Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 1.26.33 pm.png

Try moving your context slider in the top left all the way over to the left. Then when you search for a verse, only that verse will appear. Alternatively, if you type the reference in the goto box in the bottom right, it should take you immediately to that verse with full context around it.

Edit: found the setting and fixed it.

Follow up issue: Whenever I enter a search term in the search bar it flips the slider over to A. I'm moving it to 0 but it keeps changing.

Edited by Alex Huggett

14 minutes ago, Alex Huggett said:

Follow up issue: Whenever I enter a search term in the search bar it flips the slider over to A. I'm moving it to 0 but it keeps changing.

Check the Preferences. I'm sure you have changed it. Per default it is like in the image.

2087129996_Bildschirmfoto2022-02-26um11_24_58.thumb.png.63a1201e1f8e1ce9d285fdec45288493.png