Saving a web browser window as a workspace

Clint Cozier

I'm often running some Logos resources using the Accordance web browser. I would love to save the browser window as a workspace, but the Save and Save As dialogues are not available for a window containing a web browser. I've attached a screen shot of my typical window and the menus that are not available.

Thanks!1201962727_CleanShot2022-02-10at09_44.23@2x.thumb.png.36048e1f60d94e29b2129f9fd2202938.png

I have no idea if there's any limitation as to why workspaces with browsers can't be saved, but I like the idea. I'm moving this to feature requests.

I have a saved session with a web browser in it. Not sure if would work for you @Clint Cozier

Screen Shot 2022-02-10 at 3.14.44 PM.png

• Like 1

Tim, 

Thank you, that was the key I needed. I opened and configured a web browser then closed all other Accordance windows. I saved my web browser window as a session. (Logos Resources). Once saved as a session, I then used the File / Open Workspaces menu and selected the last option on the menu, "Add Current Workspace." Next thing I know, I have a workspace called Logos Resources running as a workspace window. It's a tad convoluted, but it works. 

Thanks!

• Like 3