CSB (2017) with Strongs will not scroll with tied texts when first opened.

Victor Watford

I recently updated HCSB to CSB (2017) with Strongs. When I log into Accordance, all of my translations open tied to my ESV with Strongs. However, no matter what scripture the other texts are open to, CSB is always open to Genesis 1:1 and will not move from there when I scroll or move the other texts. I must go to the CSB tab, scroll it up off of Genesis 1:1, which causes all of my tied texts to jump to Genesis. After that, everything scrolls together. Is this a known problem? Is there a fix!

I am using Accordance 13.3.2 on an iMac using Catalina 10.15.7. 

Have you made sure the CSB tab is tied to the ESV tab? If it's tied, it should have the double-arrow symbol as in the screenshot:

Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 8.10.33 AM.png

Yes, it is tied and has the double arrows. This only happens when I first go to CSB after I have opened Accordance. I've gotten used to jumping over and pushing it up a verse or two and then jumping back to ESV, my main translation. After that, it scrolls along with everything else just fine. Small annoyance, but I was hoping it would be an easy fix. 

By the way, this happens on both my iMac and my MacBook Air. Thanks for your reply! Vic

Have you tried creating a new workspace and seeing if the issue remains?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Mark Allison said:

Have you tried creating a new workspace and seeing if the issue remains?

I'll second this. I recently had a similar issue, and it did turn out to be a workspace issue; it had just gotten confused and I needed to unconfuse, then resave it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I finally was to take time and create a new workspace. So far, it seems to have fixed the issue on both the iMac and MacBook Air. Thank you to everyone that posted! You guys are the best! Vic

• Like 1

Maybe it would be good if you have the old Workspace and you can send it to the developer team to avoid later the same bug.

Not a bad idea, Fabian. I'll check into it. 

I follow the forums regularly and I see a few Workspace issues in the shorter past. Also on 

. I guess it would be good if @Silas Marrscan fix them.