Entire Vaticanus, Sinaiticus, & Alexandrinus

Enoch

Am I correct that Accordance does not sell the Greek Old Testament manuscripts, Alexandrinus, Vaticanus, Sinaiticus, though it sells the New Testament parts?  Why can't we have the entire manuscripts of these 3 ancient texts?  It seems all we have are edited conflated, editions, like Rahlfs.  When you go to Genesis 1:1 you see an English title GENESIS in Rahlfs, but I don't believe that is actually what you would see as a title in the manuscripts.  I don't think that the font for gamma would be G. I would expect "ἡ βίβλος γενέσεως . . . "

or γένεσις -- in capital letters of course instead of "GENESIS."     Is there writing on the front of the ancient codex or something like a title page or any introductory comments in these 3 manuscripts?  I am curious to see if the word Septuagint or "μετάφραση των εβδομήκοντα" occurs anywhere in those texts, for which my belief is that none of those 3 is the actual Septuagint, but rather we have 3 Old Testaments which we assume had the Septuagint as a major ancestor.  And I want to know if anywhere these manuscripts name their Old Testament as some equivalent of "Septuagint."  Ideally Accordance would sell photographic modules as well as diplomatic texts, line for line the same, but using modern font.  Have any of Accordance competitors come out with such modules?

• Like 2