CNTTS Update

Diatheke76

The competition (Logos) has the updated 2021 version of the CNTTS Apparatus in prepublication.

When could we see the same update in Accordance?

Thank you!

37 minutes ago, Fabian said:

Is this not part of the Greek Master? I don't see any Where to Find. 

Yes, it's part of the Greek Master collection (maybe others; I'm not the one who handles that). We'll get the page updated asap.

3 minutes ago, Brian W. Davidson said:

I just need a buy button 🙂

Do you already own CNTTS NT Critical Apparatus (Revised)? 

Hi @Mark Allison, I love the CNNTS and thank you for the link. :) I am just curious, when I upgrade does it make edits to the CNTTS I own, or will I have two versions of it (the one I own, and this new thing)? I am curious since I have made extensive highlighting on the CNTTS (it is me after all...) and I need to preserve it somehow if the system will start writing over something. I experienced this when I upgraded my NIV to the NIV tagged. It was well worth it but ate all my highlights.

Thanks,

Kristin

10 minutes ago, Kristin said:

Hi @Mark Allison, I love the CNNTS and thank you for the link. :) I am just curious, when I upgrade does it make edits to the CNTTS I own, or will I have two versions of it (the one I own, and this new thing)? I am curious since I have made extensive highlighting on the CNTTS (it is me after all...) and I need to preserve it somehow if the system will start writing over something. I experienced this when I upgraded my NIV to the NIV tagged. It was well worth it but ate all my highlights.

Thanks,

Kristin

You'll have two versions, and you can choose to delete the old one, or keep both. Sadly, the highlighting won't transfer over, because there have been too many changes between the two resources to make it feasible. 

Edited by Mark Allison

4 minutes ago, Mark Allison said:

You'll have two versions, and you can choose to delete the old one, or keep both. Sadly, the highlighting won't transfer over (unfortunately), because there have been too many changes between the two resources to make it feasible. 

Hi Mark,

Ok, thank you for letting me know and the clarification why the highlights sometimes transfer with updates and sometimes not.

Thank you again for the link. I had not even realized there was an update for this remarkable resource. :)

Kristin

19 minutes ago, Mark Allison said:

I own the CNTTS NT Revised and the Buy button is missing.

• Like 1

Thanks, Mark! I clicked on read more and at the bottom it said 2021. At the beginning it says 2014 so that confuse me a bit.

I guess I must have the third edition revised because that’s what it says on my mobile app. So I guess I don’t need to update, even though my resource still says copyright 2004–2014.

BTW the first CNTTS Apparatus is missing in the "Show Superseded Items" in Easy Install. I mentioned this a while ago too.

Edited by Fabian
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Diatheke76 said:

Thanks, Mark! I clicked on read more and at the bottom it said 2021. At the beginning it says 2014 so that confuse me a bit.

I guess I must have the third edition revised because that’s what it says on my mobile app. So I guess I don’t need to update, even though my resource still says copyright 2004–2014.

The copyright info should have just been fixed on the website. Thanks for pointing that out!

Ok, pardon my ignorance, but the mobile app module says it’s the revised edition; yet, it shows a 2004–2014 copyright. When I put the update in the cart, it actually allows me to buy it for $29. The question is: Do I really own the updated “Revised” edition or not? Or is there a glitch in the website? I hope the picture I attached shows 👌

66F8B7FB-9F29-4C9B-93B2-072F4FCD6D99.jpeg

Yes, it's confusing. The second edition was referred to as the "revised" edition, and the third edition is being referred to simply as the 3rd edition.

Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 11.39.14 AM.png

Edited by Mark Allison

Here’s the book cover showing on my phone:

48893977-ADD6-4CB2-A544-AAD3ECEDADDC.jpeg

Just now, Mark Allison said:

Yes, it's confusing. The second edition was referred to as the "revised" edition, and the third edition is being referred to as simply the 3rd edition.

Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 11.39.14 AM.png

So that changes my question:

Does that mean I can buy the update for $29? Or do I need to pay $129 for the 3rd edition? Now I’m even more confused! $29 seems doable since I already have the old apparatus which I think I just bought it last year if I’m not mistaken. Which one do I qualify for? 😕

I do have the revised apparatus (2nd edition). I still don't see the buy button for the 3rd.

50 minutes ago, Mark Allison said:

4 minutes ago, Diatheke76 said:

So that changes my question:

Does that mean I can buy the update for $29? Or do I need to pay $129 for the 3rd edition? Now I’m even more confused! $29 seems doable since I already have the old apparatus which I think I just bought it last year if I’m not mistaken. Which one do I qualify for? 😕

You can buy the update for $29. 

3 minutes ago, Brian W. Davidson said:

I do have the revised apparatus (2nd edition). I still don't see the buy button for the 3rd.

Thanks for the info. Working on it now.

Thanks 🙏 I just bought the update! And yes, two resources show now.  I’ll keep ‘em both 👍

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Brian W. Davidson said:

I have the same issue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Michael J. Bolesta said:

I have the same issue.

There is definitely a bug. I got mine now via the Accordance team.

But now it still isn't recognized on the website. 

1376226621_Bildschirmfoto2022-02-01um22_30_43.thumb.png.44279041c14acc0a78c1ee6c9bc992d1.png

As you know: It should now say "You own this product", but it doesn't. 

@R. Mansfield can you or the team fix this bugs.

Thanks

Fabian

1 minute ago, Fabian said:

There is definitely a bug. I got mine now via the Accordance team.

But now it still isn't recognized on the website. 

As you know: It should now say "You own this product", but it doesn't. 

@R. Mansfield can you or the team fix this bugs.

We are aware of the issue and are working to correct it. Basically, the system is not recognizing previous purchase of CNTTS if it was in obtained as part of a Collection or Bundle. Until we get the issue resolved, if anyone does not see an upgrade path to the newest release of CNTTS, contact our Sales team, and they will create the order for you at the appropriate price. 

2 minutes ago, R. Mansfield said:

We are aware of the issue and are working to correct it. Basically, the system is not recognizing previous purchase of CNTTS if it was in obtained as part of a Collection or Bundle. Until we get the issue resolved, if anyone does not see an upgrade path to the newest release of CNTTS, contact our Sales team, and they will create the order for you at the appropriate price. 

Plus the purchase of the 3rd edition is also not recognized. 

Thanks.