Treasury of Scriptural Knowledge Alternative Source

circuitrider

I have been thoroughly impressed by Accordance and continue to be awed by the geniuses who put this program together.

I do however miss the Treasury of Scriptural Knowledge, as do others who have posted inquiries about it.

I discovered a Mac based source where you can access the TSK quickly and for FREE.

MacSword is a free Bible program that has the TSK as a module that you can download. The program can't touch Accordance with a very long stick but this one option makes it useful for me.

Granted, the Accordance Cross References holds more references than the TSK per verse, but it does not break up the references into phrase and word associations.

This little program keeps me from having to open VMware Fusion and then open E-Sword to access the TSK.

Another possible solution would be to import the text of each chapter into User Tools. Each import would require some doctoring, but then you could have the TSK in your Accordance Library. As far as I know The TSK is public domain.

www.macsword.com

Hope this little tip helps someone.

• 1 month later...

The other option is to use the two side by side,don't forget to send the developer of Macsword some finances as He deinitly does it for ministry. Its a great program and should be used but it doesn't replace but works well with Accordance.

• 3 weeks later...

It sure would be great to have the TSK as an Accordance module. It is so helpful because it is not just a blanket of references like the Cross Reference Module, but it is clearly tied to specific words. I never like having to supplement Accordance with another Bible program.

Archived