Transliteration

Eric Sampley

On my Accordance app on my Macbook, I can show the lexical transliteration under the Hebrew text, but I cannot seem to get my accordance app on my iPad to do the same.

I do not believe that is a feature in the current iOS flavor of Accordance. Checking preferences shows that you may set source texts and text size of Instant Details. It is pretty bare boned compared to MacOS and Windows.

Eric, I moved your question to the iOS section. Are you referring to interlinear features or Instant Details?

My error. I interpreted your question as about Instant Details.

You can go to the text display preferences and set what you would like displayed in your dynamic interlinear.

I am not having any difficulty with the Instant Details. It's the Interlinear feature on iPad.

I can display a Lex Trl in my MacBook Accordance and my iPhone Accordance App, but there is no option for me to do so in my iPad Accordance App.

Eric, is this what you are after? Im on 3.2.8 on my ipad and getting same options as on my iphone and have done so for several releases (though im still on ios 14.8 on my ipad and 15.0.2 on iphone.) 

under AA, turn on interlinear and click on the arrow and you have a number of settings. Scroll down and you can also select tagged text. I tend to use this as its text specific and can be useful when you dont want some texts to show interlinear if those are ones you just read.

7B888F58-2A80-4FB4-BAC7-357F5C615C97.jpeg

1E54DABC-2CCD-4AC2-ABFB-95B557EE3787.jpeg

Edited by ukfraser

There is also a global setting if you go to the gear wheel at the bottom of your library and go to text defaults. 

0D607413-A531-4975-BD01-1F29366BDC85.png

Edited by ukfraser