Jerome Biblical Commentary for 21st Century

Brian W. Davidson

If accordance could get this, that would be amazing: https://www.bloomsbury.com/us/jerome-biblical-commentary-for-the-twentyfirst-century-9781474248853/

Bloomsbury, 2022

Edited by Brian W. Davidson
  • Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

Delighted to see that someone else has beat me to the punch in recommending getting the Jerome Biblical Commentary into Accordance. It's a major one-volume commentary--been around for decades--this will be the "Third Fully Revised Edition." Check out the website indicated above to see the Who's Who in biblical studies who have contributed to it. It's long overdue to be brought into Accordance!

• Like 1

We've added "The Jerome Biblical Commentary for the Twenty-First Century" to our acquisitions list. 

• Like 3

So this will be added to Accordance's modules? Really? Fantastic. I'll be on the lookout for that!

• 1 year later...

Any update on this?

Not at the moment. I'll ask.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Anxiously waiting. 

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t wish for an actual date, I know even if there seems to be a solid in house date a thousand and one things might delay it I would like to inquire if it is being worked on. Or if it is still in negotiation phase. Perhaps you can’t even tell me that but I wanted to ask. 

Dan

I have a message into our teams to find out, but I haven't received an answer back yet. Hopefully after ETS/SBL I will.

• 2 months later...

Just another inquiry. Please don’t make this ground hog day like the movie. lol 

-dan

• Like 1

Hmmm.... I see I expressed my interest in this almost exactly two years ago. Reminds me that I should also check on the status of the new SBL Study Bible.