Converting User Tools to Regular Tools is buggy

Fabian

Hello @Silas Marrs

By converting User Tools to a Regular Tool, the new Tool is not in the Other Books section anymore. It converts the User Tool, but it throw it out of the library.

We have then to go to Mac-->Library-->Application Support-->Accordance-->Tools

Thanks for the fix.

Fabian

• 2 weeks later...

How does one convert from user tool to a regular tool? I'm trying to make a daily devotional tool...

In the User Tools you have the gear-wheel. 

1282768954_Bildschirmfoto2021-12-29um09_40_01.png.22d9a50631b76e8ba8ccc06193955029.png

The new regular tool should then in the "other Books" section of the library. Due to a bug it isn't then there. At least on Mac. 

7 hours ago, T. Conrad said:

How does one convert from user tool to a regular tool? I'm trying to make a daily devotional tool...

Check out the help at

Digging Deeper > Working with User Tools> Converting User Tools to Standard Tools

Thank you, Ken and Fabian. I was able to convert it. Unfortunately the converted tools don’t seem to support being used as daily devotionals. Hopefully that changes with a future release. :)

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, T. Conrad said:

Thank you, Ken and Fabian. I was able to convert it. Unfortunately the converted tools don’t seem to support being used as daily devotionals. Hopefully that changes with a future release. :)

Yes Accordance is behind WordSearch and Logos to create Journals. Commentaries, etc.