citation with endnote (ris)

klein

Writing my phd I use pages together with the program Endnote. Now I would like to quote Philo-T. Is it possible to create a 'ris file' from Accordance? Can someone please tell me how I can manage this? When I go to 'library' and site click with some modules I see 'export all data;. But then all the books are put in a ris file. And I only want the greek Philo (just bought it) in a ris file. 76970987_Schermafbeelding2021-12-13om21_59_40.png.e6cd68d1a8c8ff01d43c81f07c700ef9.png 2145072423_Schermafbeelding2021-12-13om22_00_30.png.ef1b8566d5fb3ad6c540ab0dbef9bf44.png

RIS information is not made available with texts divided by chapter and verse because most style guides just allow the verse reference, such as Philo, On the Life of Moses 1:1.

16 hours ago, R. Mansfield said:

RIS information is not made available with texts divided by chapter and verse because most style guides just allow the verse reference, such as Philo, On the Life of Moses 1:1.

But if you’re writing a thesis, you might be asked to include the edition you used in the reference list. Also, since a Text is the only way Accordance can display two texts in parallel, it’s been used for things that are not usually cited by chapter and verse.

• Like 1